We had these arches specially made for our business! I met with a welder and told him all the things I felt like we needed in an arch for this business, and he made these! We had lots of test arches made, modifications when the arch didn't work, and he worked around everything to make them pretty much perfect.
Here's the specs: DOES NOT COME WITH THE FLORALS. THESE ARE THE COPPER ARCH FRAMES ONLY. LEFT AND RIGHT PILLAR STAND.
1. They are super light, but strong and made to last years! The special copper he used allows the arches to be easily carried with one hand, without sacrificing durability. They are less than 5 lbs each. Dimensions: 72"H x 24"W x 14in D
2. The arch bases were turned sideways compared to the previous style we recommended from the Etsy seller . This allows the arches to easily sit on a cart or a dolly to be transported without the base getting in the way. He also made one side of the base (the front side) deeper to offset the weight of the flowers in the front so it won't easily fall over.
3. The height was reduced to 6 ft, which allows it to travel in SUVs and also cart through standard doorways when it is being transported. You can still make the arches 7 ft by putting your cages at the very top and creating another foot with greenery or delphinium to get that extra height!
4. It is double barred so the arch cages don't twist or slip down.
5. They do not need to be reinforced with extra bars because he welded the pieces that typically fall apart when working with copper. It just requires two screws at the bottom, and two in the middle.
6. I told him not to paint them so that you can spray them any color you want or leave them as is. This allows for them to easily be painted green if need be.
I get no commission from this, I just wanted them made so our job is easier! I forward all the invoices to his account and he ships them out. He has sets premade so they can ship asap, which is also a plus!